Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Scooty Butt

So Baby Amelia has picked up yet another new skill. She has learned the art of the scooty butt pull crawl movement. At the ripe young age of almost 5 months old (we have until Saturday to hit this official anniversary) my wonderful child is now crawling bound. Yep i must now head off to babies r us to purchase the appropriate equipment to lock down the house from exploring babies! Ha!! Go baby! Oh yes and she also mastered rolling from her back to her stomach! ALL in one day!!!

Now I must almost mention my glorious happiness in that my scoot butt girl is also sleeping 12 hours straight at night...this week!!! I sure hope this marvelous skill sticks around for a while!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something Fabulous...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin