Thursday, June 7, 2012

Choo Choo

I can not believe it has flown by so fast, but it has. My fantabulous husband has met the one year mark with the railroad. YEEEEEEEE!!!! He longer has to wear the obnoxious "orange hat" that singles out all the new hires. He longer feels the terror of being the "new guy" every day as he journeys off to the unpredicatable day on the job.

I can't express how proud I am of him. He took a leap of faith, at my coaxing, and made a drastic career change. He embarked on a territory he had never considered before. He allowed himself to see the world in a new light, and after all is said and done, He likes it. And that makes me happy.

A big thanks to my hubby for taking a chance, and sending our family down a pathway that keeps our family thriving. And keeps Big Sis DIVA entertained. "choo choo daddy, choo choo momma" Words we hear round the clock now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something Fabulous...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin