Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Midsummer catchup

Are you enjoying your Summer?


We are, here in the Pink Haired House of Chaos. We totally enjoy the sunny 100 plus temperature days that keep us indoors longing for a day of rain, so we can then go outside and play. But that aside, we are having a great summer here. Hence the reason my posts have been so infrequent. Oh and the fact that I have a new baby. Ha!


We have been running around town introducing Princess Pork Chop to the play date circuit. And Big Sis DIVA has been honing in her crafting skills and learning how to make masterpieces. I have snapped all sorts of pictures and hope to share these fun activities with you in the coming days. If for nothing else than to show off my beautiful kids and their beautiful smiles as we live day by day!

Thanks for popping in and stay tuned!!


1 comment:

  1. Yay! I have missed your posts.
    Geez...its not like your busy ;~)
    Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something Fabulous...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin