Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Getting back in the groove

So I am back to work for my 2 week stint. I am so not loving it. Amelia has decided to choose this week to be a typical newborn. She is no longer sleeping at night. So on top of starting my job again I am no longer sleeping and at night and before I don't sleep I spend 6 hours training at home for my future at home job!!! UGH!!! Trying to kill myself I think. 1 full time job for 2 weeks, 1 part time job training every day, care for a newborn and no sleep. YEA for cases of Red Bull!!!!!!
Oh-well Amelia still is the cutest baby in the entire world!! I love her so much. Just wish she would keep those peepers closed at night!!!!

1 comment:

  1. ahhh...she knew what she was doing, waiting til now to be typical! GL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something Fabulous...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin