Friday, January 30, 2009

two month check up

I found this saved as a draft...wanted to go ahead an post it out there eve nthough it is like over a month old!!! hahahah




Amelia had her TWO MONTH checkup this week. I can not believe she is two months old all ready. She weighed in at a whopping 10 pounds even and is 22 inches long. She is tiny but is growing great!!! We changed her formula and her tummy seems to be getting better. The smell of sour milk is starting to subside some as the spit ups are becoming fewer and fewer by the day. She is the most beautiful baby in the whole world. She is holding her head up great and is beginning to smile at us in response to our actions!!!

I went live at my at home job. It is kind of fun working in customer service. I get angry customers calling me all the time and it is like a little game to see how long it takes me to get them to calm down. So far in the few days i have been live i have taken 50 calls and only 1 of those i could not get a laugh out of!!! Not bad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something Fabulous...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin