Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hello there!!!!

Well here is my first entry. I am going through a multitude of changes in my life right now and I have heard and seen many people who use blogging as a tool to communicate to the world. Hopefully this will become a great tool for me as well. As I take the leap from working woman to Stay-at-home-mom I am finding more and more fun out there on the internet!
Let see a little bit about me and the CHANGES going on right now. I had a tiny (preemie) beautiful baby girl just 3 weeks ago tomorrow. She was a christmas delivery anticipation who decided to make a thanksgiving debut!! She is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. Everything i thought i knew about myself changed the moment she burst into this world. All my aspirations to be a career advancing crazed lunatic of an independent woman melted away into the arms of this tiny little being i so affectionately call my daughter. I now am not going to be going back to the career world per say. I have searched the last few weeks for an at home job that can enable me to have the freedom to be a stay at home mom while still bringing in an income. This partly decided because the cost of Day care is outrageous but more so decided because my wonderful daughter needs me and I need her. If i am to return to work not only can we can afford it but baby girl will be at day care 12 hours a day 5 days a week. I will miss more than half of her life. I can not do that. No possible way am i willing to lose all that precious time watching my child grow. So hear i am battling within myself the urge to work and the need and desire to stay home with my child. I am scared and excited all at the same time. Everytime I look at her I know I am making the right decision in becoming a stay at home mommy. It is just the financial aspects that scares the crap out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something Fabulous...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin