A couple of weeks ago I was contacted by an amazing company called Perricone in regards to doing product reviews for them. After looking through their material I discovered that the line of products offered by this company seemed really well made and I was very interested to give the product a try. I received the greatest "MOM' product ever, to give a test. The Active Tinted Moisturizer. This wonderful product provides a moisturizer for my face while also giving a hint of color to my cheeks AND has an SPF 15! Three characteristics in a facial product that I need. All i have to do is quickly apply this amazing product to my face and race out the door into the summer sun and heat with Baby DIVA. My skin is protected and the tint of color helps me feel less like a dead beat mom while kicking it at the local playground.
The key sciences of this Active Tinted Moisturizer can be found in detail on the Perricone website, however I have also provided this fabulous information for you as well:
Alpha Lipoic Acid - Patented
- The ultimate antioxidant protects the cell
- Diminishes fine lines, wrinkles and discoloration
- Refines skin texture
- Reduces pore size, puffiness, imperfections and uneven skin tone
DMAE - Patented
- Provides ultimate contouring benefits to skin beginning to lose elasticity
- Delivers lifted, tightened and toned appearance to the skin
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Vitamin C Ester - Patented
- A powerful antioxidant that improves firmness and elasticity
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and discoloration
- Imparts a radiant, smooth and luminous appearance
ME, wearing the product recently!
I really have enjoyed using this moisturizer. I was even able to get up and apply it everyday for 2 weeks straight. It feels really light on my face, is easy to apply and supplies me with everything I need to keep my face clean and beaming everyday. It has also given my a boost of confidence because while I know it is protecting my skin, it also gives me the light coverage I need to make me feel like not only a mom but a beautiful woman!