Monday, November 21, 2011

4 months? Really???

Has it really been 4 months since I last posted? Wow!

Well I am sure you can guess lots of happenings have gone down at the Pink Haired Momma pad. Princess Pork Chop is now a fatty 6 month old character. Big Sis DIVA started SCHOOL, yes! School. Well, at least that is what I tell her Mother's Day Out (MDO) is. H4L has officially passed all of his training and is a real live TRAIN CONDUCTOR!!! CHOO CHOO! And I am still fluffin along with pink hair.


Photobucket


I have missed blogging. So many things that I have to share from the last few months, lots of tot fun and mommy fun since I now have 2 days a week of NO TODDLER!! My plan is to share some of our fun over the last 4 months and get to chatting again about our day to day craziness here in Pink Haired Land. But we will see. I do have a WILD (almost) 3 year old and a 6 month old Pork Chop, so time will allow what it will. I do, however, look very forward to connecting with all my bloggy buds again!

And did I mention Big Sis DIVA turns 3 YEARS OLD this Friday? How did this happen?

3 comments:

Tell me something Fabulous...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin