Wednesday, November 23, 2011

YeeHaw! Jessie Party

Big Sis DIVA turns 3 years old this week, the 25th to be exact. So we had her birthday bash this last weekend. Big Sis DIVA LOVES Toy Story. However, Toy Story is just not marketed at all to little girls, so we improvised. We had a country Jessie Theme party and it was a blast. Big Sis DIVA loved it. And H4L had a swell time too!
Photobucket
I used my favorite new toy, the Cricut, and made a fun birthday banner using all "Jessie" colors.

Photobucket


We have a local park that has a great pavilion surrounded by a beautiful park. We enjoy many hours at this park, so I just knew this was the perfect location for Big Sis DIVA's Jessie party. Finding "Jessie" theme items was quite a task so we ended up making our own decorations. Here are smores pops. ummm yum. Thank you Pinterest for this idea. Marshmallow dipped in chocolate rolled in graham crackers.

Photobucket
It was very difficult to find a Jessie theme Pinata, so we took a cute boot and decorated it with Jessie cutouts we printed right at home.
Photobucket
And my fabulous MIL made Big Sis DIVA's cake again this year. A gorgeous and delicious Jessie hat.

Photobucket
Did you know you can run cheapy brown paper lunch bags through your printer and make fun goody bags? I didn't. Thanks to my fantastic husband, I now know AND we had these little cuties to give everyone, young and old alike.
Photobucket


We had a superb time celebrating Big Sis DIVA's 3rd birthday. Thank you to all that joined us in making it special.


*please note that this is a test post from my new tablet. please forgive any format errors as i figure out how to blog from this toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something Fabulous...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin