Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gobble Gobble


Happy Turkey Day my fellow Americans! May you survive the day without punching some relative in the face. Be safe! Don't eat too much in case you need a fast getaway.



We are taking the easy route and using my husbands CRAZY work schedule to allow ourselves to be safe and eat in true American style at the Chinese Buffet up the street, alone without the thickness of family hovering about! Yum Yum! And just the usual bicker amongst us. Awesome.


But just to keep in the spirit, I did force my little family of 4 to participate in fun little crafts of the season. For your enjoyment:









Feather Hats out of scrap construction paper


Family Handprint turkey!



And as usual, thank you Pinterest for your fabulous ideas!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something Fabulous...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin