Sunday, May 1, 2011

Shutterfly

One week from today is Mother's Day. A single day out of the year that is dedicated to all of us women who dare to wear the badge of Motherhood, distinguishing us from those who have yet to experience the Ring of Fire. A day that celebrates us a women and all the work that is put into providing our children with everything they need to grow into amazing individuals. Or just the simple satisfaction of knowing we didn't strangle our offspring today. Whatever it is you feel, Mother's day is a wonderful day to experience both as the child and as the mother.

Shutterfly is one of my favorite photo gift sites. I have used Shutterfly numerous times over the last 2.5 years of my journey into motherhood. I have had the privilege of providing Personalized Photo books and Personalized gifts for MOM to my own mother, all bearing the most adorable pictures of Baby DIVA...her only grandchild. (well for at least another week or so :)) I have never been disappointed with the caliber of work shutterfly does and the product has always arrived in perfect condition and is a true treasure and a gem for the recipient.

This year, as Mother's Day rapidly approaches, I have several other reasons to hit up shutterfly. First, I am in the process of picking wonderful Thank you Cards with the perfect look, for Critter2 to send out to all those welcoming her into the world with precious gifts. H4L and I are also particularly interested in Critter2's birth announcements. These little beauties will be revealing the name of Critter2 to many of our friends and family. We know we can count on shutterfly to provide us with the perfect quality in this product that will meet our high expectations.

Now you can imagine my excitement when I discovered that Shutterfly would offer me 50 free photo cards just to share this information with my readers. I was tickled pink. I already love this company so much and now I get to receive an awesome product for just reminding my readers how much I like this company. What can be better than that? And on top of that, Are you a blogger? If so, Click HERE for your own opportunity to enjoy the benefits of Shutterfly! You will not be disappointed.


1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's day! I made an award for all of the tough moms I know, and you're definately one of them, so go grab it if you want it. =]

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something Fabulous...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin