Why not try Spray on clothes!
Designer Manuel Torres has come up with this seemingly brilliant idea. Spray on clothes, a type of fiber textile that is liquid as applied to the skin but quickly solidifies and becomes a fabric around the body. At first glance I thought this was a bit crazy. But I began to see that the coupling of science and fashion could be an inviting combination, especially in parenthood. Lets look at the Pro's and cons:
1. Clothes will always fit your perfectly. No more changing room mirror battles while trying to tote around a tiny tot or shopping cart.
2. The material could also be utilized as a type of bandage, always something useful to have tucked away in the diaper bag.
3. Spit ups by tiny tots on your new shirt? Gotta change from mommy day wear to date night sex kitten in a jiffer? No prob! Just head to the bathroom and spray on a new look! Ta-Da! Sexy Date night in a can!
1. Spray on clothes WILL reveal the greatest muffin top ever to be exposed. Not something us moms would like to show, let alone admit we have.
2. It is quite cold when applied to the skin, meaning those "sensitive" areas may not be too happy with the application.
Have a look at this video for a preview...
What do you think?