Thursday, September 16, 2010

Where did the Pink go?

Perhaps you may have noticed that my little blog here has been silent the last few weeks. Perhaps you have not. Either way I am going to tell you all about why I, my fabulous Pink Haired self has been MIA for sometime now.

Lets start way back in August. Baby DIVA was thrilled to learn that she was getting a new title. She was going to become "Big Sister DIVA". Unfortunately her dreams were crushed, as well as mine and H4L's when we learned that the babe to be was not to be. Several painful days later it was in fact confirmed we were not expecting Baby #2 anytime soon. An emotional experience like no other that rips your heart from the inside out and back again.

You can imagine because I am a female, because I have regular female hormones, and on top of that pregnancy hormones AND loss of pregnancy hormones that it was a rather wise choice on the safety of humanity in the blogosphere that I just take a break and lay low. So I did. I gathered my thoughts, my family and my tears and tucked in for a few days that H4L I am sure hopes to never repeat again. It is quite possible that my head may have spun around a few times and I might have said some pretty ugly things while spitting total grossness in all directions. Perhaps I didn't, but I bet H4L feels like I did. Poor dude.

With that behind us H4L, Baby DIVA and myself packed our bags loaded up in the Mom Ride and headed out on our FIRST family of 3 vacation. And let me tell you it was exactly what I and WE needed. We had 5 fabulous days alone as a happy family of 3, no interruptions, our cell phones didn't have service and its was pure bliss. And of course I am gonna blog all about it. But because it is 5 whole days of fabulousness and total Pink Haired Fun, its going to come in multiple posts!

And so here we are. Refreshed, renewed and ready to embrace fall and all the changes it shall bring!

8 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear this news. Good for you guys getting out of town and away from everyhting for a few days. Glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for getting out as a family. I have lost 3 babies, but I couldn't begin to understand how you are feeling because even though grief seems to be very much the same, it is infinitely different for each person when it comes to the loss of a child. You're a brave strong woman and one day she will be Big Sister DIVA again. Maybe a few times over ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry. I have been down that road and it does take a recovery period. I hope that you had a great vacation!! and I look forward to hearing well reading your posts again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your baby! That is so heartbreaking. But I'm glad you are back and I can't wait to hear all about the family vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My heart breaks for you. I'm so sorry your family experienced that. Good for you, to be together and take time together. Love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of love coming your way! So Sorry for the pain you must certainly be experiencing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ((((BIG HUGS)))) I have been there before and your feelings and lashing out are normal. I am sending you TONS of prayers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for your kind words. They mean the world to me! It is sad to lose a pregnancy, but these things do happen. We must wipe away our tears, pick up our rolls and teach our daughters to be strong!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something Fabulous...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin