Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Toilet Bowls STINK

I am dying.

2 weeks until my big day. I have hundreds of things to do. I have "I's" to dot and "t's" to cross. But what am I doing? I am sniffing the inside of m toilet bowls ever hour or so as I barf up my toes! Yep that is right. I managed to catch myself a doozie of a bug. It is nasty. It is gross. I feel awful. I hate barfing! I am being forced to lie in bed or beside my friend nasty smell toilet all day and all night. Poor Baby DIVA wants to play and I can not. I scared her so much she pooped her pants when I heaved yesterday. Possibly sympathy? Ahhhh such a good girl. Moms are not supposed to get sick. It is too hard to be a mom and be sick at the same time. Seriously diaper duty while tummy bug is in full force should be outlawed!!! Maybe I will open a new company, if i ever stop sniffing toilets, that offers SAH moms daycare of their babes while they are sick!!

I am such a super mom! At least when I was pregnant there was a "prize" at the end of the game. Not with this toilet sniffing session. Nope! No prize. Not even a few pounds lost, cause yes I am checking!! I mean if you are are gonna get the barfs right before our wedding at least drop some pounds. Nope!

So I now leave you so that I can go drop my Pink Haired head back in the toilet for some nasty barf sniffs!

Toodles.

6 comments:

  1. Okay I admit I laughed at Baby Diva pooping because she was scare of you throwing up, lol! I hope you feel better soon. Being sick is bad enough being sick and having to take care of a baby is even worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGawd.. you poor, poor thing!! Sickest pink haired mama in the WHOLE WORLD! I don't think there's anything worse than puking ~ except maybe puking and aching all over when you have a child to care for at the same time...

    Hope you are feeling better soon. And can hopefully catch some much needed rest after you're done sniffing n' puking

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you are sick...but at least you have a sense of humor about it still! :)

    I agree, being sick with a baby should be outlawed..well at least diaper duty! Before I had Mason I had the weakest stomach ever..I could barely even listen to someone blow their nose without my stomach turning. Then when I had Mason, it changed..I can change diarreah without even thinking twice...I can even wipe the snot of my son's nose with my bare hand and not feel sick..I guess when it's your kid it's a different story. Now could I wipe someone else's snot ith my bare hands?...hell no!! Anyways I remember getting sick onetime with a tummy bug a few months after Mason was born and I absolutely could not handle the diaper duty..it was awful. I felt horrible gagging at my own son's diaper! So yeah, diaper duty while sick should be outlawed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your kind well wishes! I am feeling much better. Weak and tored but my guts are staying down...now back to this mad dash to the finish line of a wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry you are sick, honey! I just tweeted that last week--how come us moms never get sick days?

    Get better soon, k? {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something Fabulous...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin