Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bounce Bar

You have seen this thing right? The Bounce Bar. It provides a momma the ability to throw those clothes in the dryer and press the "on" button, and then take off, no other steps needed. Well you might need to bribe the kids or husband to actually wash the clothes and possibly fold them, but Hey! that's beside the point. The Bounce Bar promises you that you will not have a need to fumble around on the prowl for that dryer sheet box; No more trying to figure out if you should use 1, 2 or 12 dyer sheets. Nope. Nada. Zilch. Now you just install this little thingy in the dryer and POOF you gotta easy peasy dryer scenario. Now what are you going to do with that extra 10 seconds every day? Pee in peace possibly?

I have seen the commercials. I have read the mommy blogger reviews. I heard the gossip about the bounce bar here in suburbia; finally decided to give it a try. My goal was a tad malicious. I was giving the good ol' bounce bar a whirl in order to prove that it is worthless and a waste of money and time and just a tease to my frugal spending lifestyle.

A sale and coupon matched up at the precise time I decided to get myself a Bounce Bar for a $1, yep I am that good! I got home with my prize and immediately went to the laundry room for the installation ceremony. It was a snap. I simply opened the package used my fabulous common sense, reviewed my work with the instructions and I was ready. 30 seconds tops for this whole process. Oh wait add a minute, I had to hunt down the scissors from their hiding spot to open the outer portion of the package.

That was 2 months ago. I have learned some simple truths during my 2 months with the Bounce bar.

1. Bounce Bar takes away that "smell" from that load you washed Monday and dried Friday. You know what I am talking about, dont try and fake that you don't.

2. Bounce Bar never complains about drying the same load over and over and over because you are too tired to fold. Bounce Bar loves to see that same green tank top spin over and over again.

3. Bounce Bar makes drying clothes so much easier. Just flop those soggy suckers in and turn the machine on. I love it!

Bounce Bar is here to stay at Pink Haired Momma's. I already purchased a refill, couponing of course, and plan to keep this puppy rocking my dryer for some time! And as you can see from my "replace" picture, the Bounce Bar provides simple instructions for even the busiest, over tired moms!








4 comments:

  1. i LOVE the bounce bar!!! i'm SO with you on #1 and #2! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used it and had an overwhelming problem with static...do you have that problem? I used mine in the winter tho, maybe that makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn i havent found any static issues. However i havent paid too much attention. Next time i manage to actually dry a load and get it out of the dryer on the same day i will take note!

    Thanks for coming by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO at 1 and 2! I am guilty of both. Often. I've been wanting to try it but I'm skeptical like you were. Also, I think I may be "not trying it" out of spite because I was supposed to get a free one in the mail and I never got it :(

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something Fabulous...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin