Thursday, December 16, 2010

2 years of blogging

It is hard to believe that this little blog of mine has been around for 2 years. And thanks to you, my readers my ramblings don't just blast out on the Internet into a cyberspace black hole. Nope more than just my family pops in to see what odd ball crap I have to say on any given day; and that just tickles me so!

I have met some wonderful people in the past few years because of blogging. Some I have met in person, some just via the world wide web, all I hold very dear to my heart. Blogging has connected me to a wonderful world of friendships that I needed to have in my life and it has opened doors to me I never even knew were there. Thank you for being a part of something that means the world to me and has provided such a crutch to me as I embarked on the mommahood! I look forward to continuing my ramblings for as long as I can type and talk. God help us all!



Thank you!

1 comment:

Tell me something Fabulous...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin