Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas crafting...again

We are still at it. Christmas Crafting some more with Baby DIVA. Nothing fancy. Just fun stuff. And if you have ever crafted with a tot, you know it's a fun experience just in itself!

Photobucket

Here we have a handprint/footprint reindeer. Took us a while. Baby DIVA kind of ADD'd on me. First we traced her hands and feet. She thought it was cool but lost interest during the cutting phase. But was back and ready to rock and roll when she spied the glue and momma letting her use it.

Photobucket

Some more ADD moments can be seen here in this Santa. We started it and Yep Baby DIVA has showed no interest in finsihing. That is okay though. That is the fun of crafting with toddler right? Maybe we will finish it next year! LOL

Photobucket
And this one I can not take credit for. But I really wanted to share it with you. My friend Jamie of Love to Shop Mom, surprised Baby DIVA with this adorable Chritmas crafting shirt. Too dang cute huh?

1 comment:

  1. Christmas crafts with toddlers are the best, haha. I love the handprint/footprint reindeer.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something Fabulous...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin