List 10 things I have learned in my 14 months of mommahood...
1. Sometimes you are just too dang tired to bathe, and you go to bed without even batting an eye about it.
2. Breaking out in song and dance in any location really does happen in real life, when you have a screaming toddler.
3. Red Stop Lights become your friend, they are great pacifier and sippy cup finder moments.
4. Being a mom bonds you with strangers in grocery stores, elevators, crosswalks, without provoking.
5. There are no sick days.
6. Don't let your new walking child walk around wet on tile.
7. It is okay to run around diaperless, everyone does it.
8. Strange things live under car seats.
9. Exhaustion never felt so good when your child poops in her little potty, even if it is by accident.
10. Nap time is bliss.