Saturday, January 2, 2010

Birthday/New Years Recap


My perfect size Tiramisu Birthday Desert!

New Years Day aka My birthday. Each year is started off bittersweet. A fabulous new start but always a year older. This year was no exception. At the stroke of midnight I aged an entire year, from 30 to 31, but it wasn't so bad at all. I was in the arms of my beloved H4L and we kissed our sweet sleeping Baby DIVA and wished her Happy New Year as the minute passed and we watched me age and entire year. It was amazing though. A new year, a new decade, a new husband and a young Baby DIVA. Life really doesn't get any better than that!

I think she has had too many milk sippy's!


Baby DIVA, FEA BEA and me on New Years Day!


H4L and Baby DIVA on New Years Day!

We spent New Years Day dining on PF Changs with my family for lunch and enjoyed great conversation and drinks with H4L's family for dinner. In between family food festivities we strolled around in the gorgeous sunshine with a wee bit of cold slapping our skin, in the outdoor shopping centers and leisurely enjoyed each others company. I feel very blessed and very happy and must say I have a fabulous family of 3 as well as incredible extended family and in law family! It is nice and wonderful to spend the New Year and my birthday with those I love! H4L gave me a fabulous gift, the collectors edition of Sex and the City on DVD! Can you guess what I will be doing with my free time over the next few weeks? And so will he! heeheehee


My kid LOVES Calamari! Who would've thunk it?


*Free time is supposed to utilized by adorning my feet with sneakers and taking a little jaunt around the neighborhood, according to my resolutions. I am feeling butt planted to couch and eyes watching the SATC collector edition is more a reality!*


7 comments:

  1. Michelle, you're a New Year's Baby!! How cool is that. I grew up with a girlfriend who was the New Year's Baby the year I was born, her mom was at a New Year's Eve party and fell down, went into labor and my friend was the first baby born that new year!

    You are so pretty sitting at that table! Happy Birthday to You and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely birthday!!! No, free-time does not mean exercising, so watch those dvds. However, plan out exercise time and stick to it and you will be very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great birthday! Happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful birthday!! Good for you ;)
    Thanks for sharing the pics as well. You're looking aweswome, as usual!
    Happy Birthday/New Year to you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dropped by to say Happy New Year, and I have learned that it is your birthday, too. What fun! So happy double holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a wonderful birthday! You are looking great! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something Fabulous...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin