Saturday, March 6, 2010

Awards

I have been honored in the kindest way by three fabulous fellow bloggers! And I would like to express my gratitude to these lovely bloggy pals of mine!


Sara over at All in an Iowa Moms Day presented me with the fabulous A LOVELY BLOG award! I am very touched and send out a warm virtual hug to you Sara.


Amy over at Keeping up with the Schultz Family awarded me with the Bliss award, and I couldn't be happier! Thank you so much!


Tess over at Six Feet under awarded me with the beautiful blogger award! Thank you so much! You are so sweet!

All three of these ladies have incredible blogs, so please pop over and see that they have going on.

I also will be working on passing these three awards on to some fellow bloggers this week. Keep a look out, you might just be tagged!



7 comments:

  1. How exciting! Congrats on the awards. Not sure if you read my blog, I've been slacking in the last few months on updating it.... anyhow.

    www.thingidotosavemoney.wordpress.com

    :-)

    Love reading your blog btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted a comment and realized that you probably have NO idea who it is...

    Lacey (issyamerica).. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations girl! Wish there were more hours in the day so I could just read and keep up with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats you pink haired momma you! ;) happy saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats hun!! You deserve them all!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something Fabulous...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin