Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Miss me?

Well I have missed my blogging. I have been doing a bit of spring cleaning. You know the open up the cabinets and pull everything out variety. It has been taking up a ton of my time and leaving my exhausted at night. Which results in no blog time and my google reader telling me i have well over 1,000 posts to read from my bloggy friends. Wow! No stress or pressure!

So I just wanted to say Hello! Hope you, my fabulous readers are having a wonderful week! I am sorry I haven't posted, or been around to check out what is going on in your world. I will be doing both later today! Because tomorrow is Unleash the Pink day! Cant wait to share my weeks achievements as well as set forth the next Pinky Dare!
Now I am off to tackle the bathroom cabinets! But before I take off here is a cutie for you to look at! Oh and please do not forget jump over and enter the fabulous HEB Giveaway ! It ends tomorrow at midnight!






4 comments:

  1. I know how it goes with taking breaks and doing other life things. Hope you are bak for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm jealous, I need to spring clean my house! Sigh! You inspire me! Glad to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to take breaks from the digital world to get things done. I would love to be able to atleast vacuum! I haven't vacuumed since before I had DD. In due time, she will be more independent and maybe a little less needy and I can get stuff like that done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to spring clean. I have it slated for the second week of April - um, yeah, I'm a planner too.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something Fabulous...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin