Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday Tidbit



Well if you read my previous post you know that this weekend I spent a good amount of time dancing in the kitchen in front of the blender and oven making and shaking and a blending for my Baby DIVA. This exciting kitchen adventure plus the fact that Baby DIVA has been squawking like crazy the last few weeks because of her newly found teeth, brought me to a wonderful recipe for simple homemade teething biscuits. On this fabulous Tuesday I really want to share with you this incredibly bland but yum in the tum for the babe recipe for teething biscuits. Baby DIVA enjoyed them and is very fond of being able to stick them in her mouth by herself and chew with her 1 half a tooth!


Ingredients:
1 cup flour
1 cup dry infant rice cereal
3 tablespoons cooking oil
ice water

Directions: Preheat oven 425F Mix flour and cereal. Gradually stir in oil. Mix a little ice water at a time (start with 1/4 cup) until dough begins to form a ball and pull away from the bowl. Roll out to the thickness of a cracker on a floured surface and cut into desired shapes. Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet 10-12 min. or until lightly brown. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container.

And where did I find this fabulous recipe (because you know this Pink Haired Momma is not homemaker enough to come up with it on her own...yet)? My totally favorite baby food site. Click HERE to rummage through this RAD site.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure! They really are not too bad and Baby DIVA seems to get some relief from her teeth/gums when eating them!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something Fabulous...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin