Thursday, June 11, 2009

Calling all Wallerites!!!!

I am an original small town girl! Grew up the big old town of Waller, Texas. We had 3 stop lights back in the dark ages of my youth! Now Waller has grown to quite the bustling city, yet still small! I do stay in touch with roots as my best friend ,whom you have met before K-Teach is now the drill team director for the dance team we once were active members of. Wow the circle of life!

I just received word that my small hometown is going to be celebrating a fabulous event this fall. Waller will be receiving a new football stadium! BIG NEWS Guys! You know Texans and their football! I honestly could care less about football, but I am supportive of my hometown! It is going to be quite a fabulous event. All day affair with lots and lots of family activities followed by the first football game of the season and in the new stadium and a huge fireworks display. It is also turning out to be a reunion for ALL classes that have graduated from Waller!

I am looking so forward to taking my Hubbs-to-be and Baby DIVA back to my home town and seeing all the old familiar faces! I doubt anyone with think twice about my lovely Hot Pink Momma hair! LOL

If you are a former Wallerite or would just like to attend here is the scoop:

Let's show our BULLDOG PRIDE and have a multi-class reunion on the night of the Bulldogs first game in the new stadium!!

Waller ISD Stadium Grand Opening August 28th, 2009

Tailgate Party 5 pm until game time Free food

Game ball relay from old stadium

DJ and dance area

Free memorabilia item

Fireworks for the kids

Moonwalks

Police Car & Fire truck tours

Photos with the mascot

Bring your BBQ pit and lawn chairs, the gates will open at 9 a.m.



Date: Friday, August 28, 2009
Time: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Location: New Waller Bulldog Stadium
Street: Stokes Road Waller Texas (Trust me you cant miss it! It is huge!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something Fabulous...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin