Sunday, July 5, 2009

Dream Travel in an RV: Where would you go?

You all know that every week I write about some off the beaten path that I have found and would love to visit in my RV. Funny thing is, we do not have an RV. I have been trying for some time now and will continue to try and persuade Hubbs-to-be that we need to rent out our house, buy an RV and travel the country. So far we are still tucked in tight in our nice little suburban neighborhood with no RV in sight. I secretly hope that Hubbs-to-be will find my writings so exciting that he may give in to my crazy Pink Haired plans! Since this totally fabulous idea of mine has been squashed, I write each week about our virtual adventures with the sincere hope that someday in the future we will in fact load up my Pink Haired Family RV and head out on the open road.

You can imagine my excitement when a friend of mine brought to my attention that there is a brand new reality show starting this week on Tuesday night on NBC! It is called The Great American Road Trip! It is 7 families living in RV's and traveling the country!

HELLO!!!


MY DREAM!!


OH MY GOODNESS!!!


WHY OF WHY DID I NOT FIND THIS SOONER!!!!


I SO WOULD HAVE SIGNED US UP!!!

So tune in to NBC on Tuesday nights 8/7central to see my dream travel unfold for 7 lucky families. Then check back here on Sundays for my Dream Travel post. While this show is on, I will definitely have to recap it! I am so excited!
Here is a totally cool pic of the cast!!
I AM SOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something Fabulous...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin