Thursday, July 30, 2009

Future Blogger

Baby DIVA is being especially DIVAish this week as we are working on a tooth entrance. She has decided in all her DIVA glory that napping is no longer a good past time. Neither is nighttime sleeping. Baby DIVA is awake now 24 hours a day! Fabulous for Pink Haired Momma I tell you.

Well Hubbs-to-be brought home some really old, old, old laptops. You see Baby DIVA is quite obsessed with gadgets (hmmmm wonder where she gets that from since her daddy and grandma are IT nerds). We tried giving her a toy phone, laptop, remote. She was not happy. She wants the REAL thing. And since she is no longer sleeping EVER, we introduced her to her new toy.



So without further ado, I would like to introduce you to future blogger
BABY DIVA!!!!!




6 comments:

  1. OMG Girl, could this video be any cuter. I was laughing and awwing all at the same time. I love how she is clacking away on the keys and adjusting the screen. What a DOLL!!

    Can I be her first follower..LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's super sweet! Dawson is the same way with my laptop...I totally agree with the previous commenter...definitely a DOLL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! that is way too cute!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I BLEED PINK! Baby DIVA says she expects to see your super cool self on her blog when she gets one!!!

    Mandie! Thanks! Isnt it funny how they are so intrigued with laptops! Cracks me up!

    Lovetoshop mom! thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny! Abby isn't happy with toy phones, remotes, or laptops either. I had to give her an old cell phone and an old remote control. lol. Lucky Baby Diva gets a real laptop! Abby is super jealous over here...

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something Fabulous...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin