Monday, July 27, 2009

Hot Air Balloon

Hubbs-to-be's birthday is coming up in August. I have been searching for the most fabulous Pink Haired Momma gift to get him. I stumbled upon the idea of a Hot Air balloon ride. I thought this would just be absolutely amazing and wonderful. I looked into it and discovered that a simple 1 hour hot air balloon ride was WELL out of our budget! It is incredibly expensive. Bummer! Turns out Hubbs-to-be had looked at this very idea for a Mother's day treat for ME, and came to the same conclusion! Great minds sure do think alike!




Well you can imagine how elated I was Sunday morning to wake up and open the blinds and view this basically in our backyard! Is it s sign? should we pursue this idea again? Time will tell!!!




Please excuse the fogged look, my camera did not enjoy walking out into the early morning Texas heat!!!

3 comments:

  1. You have to!!! My hubby wanted to take me once and it was a little pricey so we didnt but now i wish we had! its a sign you gotta go

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking instead of bday...maybe a hot air balloon ride of the strip in vegas when we get married??? thoughts???

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something Fabulous...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin