Monday, July 20, 2009

Pink Haired Momma FACELIFT!!!

Surprise!!!

Thoughts of a Princess has had a major facelifit!!! I figured since in just 3 short months I will be moving away from the "Princess" status as a result of my wonderful marriage to my Hubbs-to-be, that now was as good as time as any to introduce the world to the official PINK HAIRED MOMMA!!!

I am not a little Princess anymore but rather a full fledged PINK HAIRED MOMMA!!!

So what do you think???

I would like to thank Lovetoshopmom for her wonderful design. She did a fabulous job and this just displays one of her many talents! Please jump on over to her blog and look at all the wonderful talents this fun shopping mom has!!


8 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful!! You aren't going to start charging me to read are you?!? LOL...Love the uplift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mandie!! I think it is so much fun and fabulous! I would never charge you to read!! LOL How are you doing? How are the interviews going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am diggin the bloglift! I need one myself soon. I love your cartoon pic I need one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you found me because I;m so happy to have found your blog! It looks super fun and I can't wait to read more!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Candy! thanks so much! My hubbs-to-be designed my cartoon pic! It is actually taken from a picture at Baby DIVA's 6 month dr. appt! Cool huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Samantha!! I enjoyed your blog as well. I look forward t oreading and getting to know you better!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The interviews are going well! I have a 2nd interview for the one job at the Children's hopsital I really want the week of Aug 3rd! thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something Fabulous...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin