Friday, July 24, 2009

Who is this PINK HAIRED MOMMA?


Well Hello there everyone!
If you already know me then I would like to just say Thank You so much for coming and visiting my blog! You are greatly appreciated! Without my readers I would not be able to ramble on about my Pink Haired Momma life to anyone but Hubbs-to-be, and believe me he would not enjoy it all that much!

If you are new and are visiting my blog for the first time just by luck or through the fabulous Blog hop, then please leave me a comment and let me know who you are! I would love to meet you and learn more about you. Stumped on what I want to know? How about your thing to do at night after the kids are put to bed?



So who is Pink Haired Momma???



Pink Haired Momma, Hubbs-to-be, and Baby DIVA

I am a 30 year old first time mom who is about to marry a wonderful man (Hubbs-to-be) this Halloween in a fabulous masquerade ball wedding in Las Vegas! And YES I am wearing a Black wedding gown and YES my hair WILL be pink!! And I am incredibly happy and super excited about it! So that answers a question I bet you are wondering. Does this mom really have pink hair? YOU BET!! And it is fabulous! I have a degree in psychology, so you would think I might be able to figure out this crazy wacked out world we all know as mommahood but I haven't got a clue! I stumble through each day looking for the humor that the day has to give me. Like today for instance...


Baby DIVA has learned there is "paint" in her diaper! Surprise Mom! I am an artist...all over the walls and sheets!! Masterpieces to be auctioned off at a later date. Seriously? You just have to laugh and keep on going!


Before the birth of this blog and Baby DIVA I was a career driven women who was not about to fall into the domesticated stereotypical roles of womanhood. Then I took my first look at Baby DIVA, Amelia, and well I still am by far, very very far, from stereotypical mommahood; however I LOVE being a SAHM and wife to be. Maybe this is my calling...to be a Pink Haired Momma who blogs about all the crazy daily happenings of this domesticated life. Some days offer more than others, but each day is amazing and full of pee in your pants moments!


Thanks for stopping by! Don't be a stranger! Let me know who you are! I would love to come on over and leave some Pink Haired Momma chatter for ya!!


21 comments:

  1. I love the hair, and I love the blog!! I am stopping over for Blog Hop '09. Will be following you now to see what new adventures you and the fam have in store.
    Stop by my blog when you have a chance.
    http://arewethereyet-thejourneyitself.blogspot.com

    XOXO
    ~Eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Happy to meet you! Glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you EVE and Domestic Witch! Both of your blogs are totally fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from BlogHop! Oh, goodness, look at your gorgeous Baby DIVA! What a sweetie. I already love your blog and am going to have to follow you so I can hear all the details of your wedding plans!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just hopped in to meet you and say hi! I actually have a variety of purple hair most of the time.. though it's milder than it could be...

    be blessed and be a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all, your wedding sounds amazing! And second, that is the worst type of paint EVER! I had my fair share of cleaning those masterpieces when my son was little! Ick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baby "paint" ... gross. Been there, cleaned that.

    Stopping by via the Blog Hop. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to "meet" you! Have a great weekend =)

    I would love for you to visit me and comment on my Blog Hop Post:

    http://www.moodymamasays.com/2009/07/23/top-10-reasons-i-am-excited-to-stay-home-with-my-family-this-coming-weekend/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun blog post! Nice to "meet" you...kinda?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Returning the blog hop visit to my top commenter! Thanks so much for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey FELLOW SISTER in PINK HAIR! When you stopped by my blog today, did notice that 'I too' have pink hair? Mine is HOT PINK and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! :D It's been this way for a little over a year now. I have no plans of going back normal for a long while. :) I have found a pink dye that is the brightest and lasts the longer than anything at the beauty supply stores. It's called "Splat" and you can buy it of Walgreens of all places!

    Thank you for hop-ing by my blog today. It is so nice to meet you. I am looking forward to getting to know my fellow pink hair sister! :D

    Groovewoman (BlogHop #241)
    http://groovewoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey there! I am blog hopping and love your blog design! I love pink too. Your baby is soooo cute.

    Collette xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovin' the hair! :-) Thanks for stopping by earlier.

    Let's see, after the kids go to bed, I love to pour a glass of red wine, grab a piece of chocolate (we try to keep Trader Joes giant chocolate bars around), and hunker down on the couch and catch up on my recorded TV shows, which are usually something Reality TV or Food Network related. :-)

    Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pink's my favorite color! Love the hair! There was a time I never thought I'd be a SAHM, but so glad I am now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you everyone!! It is so nice to meet you all!! I am just thrilled that you have hopped on in to my little pink world! My fabulous new friends are awesome! Looking forward t ospending time getting to know you all! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. First time here - and looks like good stuff! Excited to 'get to know you'. Awesome wedding idea - sounds like a BLAST.
    =)
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love, love your hair (I've got the purple streaks thing going on)! And can't get over Ms. Diva's eyes! They're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jenny86753oh9! I LOVE your name! So muc hfun! Thanks on baby DIVA's eyes. They grabbed me too the moment i saw them. She came into the world eyes wide and open and she has been curious big eyes girl ever since!!!

    Groovewoman! I will check it out. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Heeee I used to have pink hair too!!! I miss having crazy hair..I often think about going back to it, but I dunno......I love you wedding theme. Sounds like so much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooo... what a great gift idea for your hubby-to-be! My lips are sealed! ;)

    Our babies are so close! My little man was 8 months on July 6th.

    ReplyDelete
  21. it's almost a week later and i'm still blog-hopping! (it was too fun over the weekend). baby diva is bea-Uuuuu ti ful!
    happy wedding planning! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something Fabulous...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin