Thursday, July 16, 2009

Punk Rock Granny



I can not help but share this totally cute and fabulous picture of my Great Granny. Her mood has been greatly improved since Baby DIVA has started spending so much time with her. I love it! She usually comments on how atrocious our skulls or less than normal interests are. Althought she does rather enjoy my pink hair! However on this special day Granny was perky, happy, euphoric like and even enjoyed wearing a skull baseball cap!!! YEA!!! Pink Haired Momma loves happy Granny!!!! And how cool that my 90 year old Great Granny is sporting a skull cap!! Pretty nifty!

2 comments:

  1. OMG that is too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! She giggles so hard at this picture. I have a 5 second video of her laughing!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something Fabulous...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin