Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Finds

ITS FRIDAY! ITS FRIDAY!

DO A LITTLE DANCE! MAKE A LITTLE LOVE...

OK obviously I am super stoked that today is the LAST day of the work week! Woohoo!

WE GONNA PARTY LIKE ITS 1999!

I cant help it today I just keep breaking out in song...

Well to start of this totally fabulous Friday and Memorial Day weekend, Baby DIVA and I went to our favorite little thrift store early this morning. I felt we needed a little retail therapy because Baby DIVA has been utterly miserable and fussy the last 48 hours. She is suffering from TMS (teething may start). Although we did not need anything specific, a quick glance at the shelves revealed some necessities.

2 pairs of jean shorts
2 bathing suits
2 DIVA style tulle skirts
and a pair of shoes

All for less than 4 BUCKS!!!
Man I totally ROCK!!
Pink Haired Momma strikes gold with a great deal on clothes for Baby DIVA!
WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!!!
There goes my sing song voice again!!

As a reward to myself, on the way home the car somehow detoured into my Favorite Sonic drive through and I took this treat home ..Yum Yum

Route 44 Cherry Coke!
Delicious
So now I must go wash the new goodies and love on my TMSing Baby DIVA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something Fabulous...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin