Thursday, May 14, 2009

Spring Clean

I felt the need to "clean up" my life today. I have cleaned and re-organized my home over the last few weeks; so now I am cleaning up my blog.
I chose a new background that is not so busy and bright on the eyes. I still need lots of color and excitement to make me feel happy, however I think more former background, although incredibly appealing to me, did not quite spark excitement in my readers. I now have a new background that enables you my lovely readers and friends to read my ramblings a lot better and it still provides me with the color and excitement I desire.
What are your thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. I HEART your new blog! Although, the last one didn't bother me one bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new layout! The last one was pretty but the yellow words on the black background made my eyes hurt,lol!

    It doesn't matter what the background is though! I love you blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mandie! The other one is fun but i think it was expressing my "colors" too much. This one is easier on the eyeballs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh Rikki you are so sweet!! I hope my stories keep you laughing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something Fabulous...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin