Monday, May 18, 2009

Pink Haired Momma or Hubbs-to-be

I am sitting here in the middle of the night unable to sleep. The house is super quiet as the Baby DIVA is sound asleep and so is Hubbs-to-be. I am happy to admit I totally am digging this silence. I can sit here and play on my computer and not be concerned with anything but myself! Woohoo Yippee for Pink Haired Momma.

So what is it that I am doing on the aforementioned computer with this silent time...

Playing around with pictures of Baby DIVA and blogging of course!!

I have come across some baby pictures of Pink Haired Momma and Hubbs-to-be! I am without a doubt that Baby DIVA shares a striking resemblance to her daddy, Hubbs-to-be. I see myself in her sometimes, however, I constantly see my handsome Hubbs-to-be in the gorgeous features of my Baby DIVA.

What do you think???






Baby DIVA


Hubbs-to-be


Pink Haired Momma



2 comments:

  1. Definitely a good mixture of the two, but hubbs to be wins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!! We have some other pics where I cant tell who is who. Working on getting copies from his family!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something Fabulous...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin