Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mother's Update

On Mother's Day, you might recall that Dream Travel in an RV, found us traveling to Oakland, California to visit Mothers Bakery; home of the totally scrumptious pink and white frosted with sprinkles yum yum in the tum tum animal cookie. I was so devastated to learn during my research for this particular Dream Travel segment that Mothers Bakery had filed bankruptcy and closed it's doors. However, I was somewhat relieved to find out that Kellogg's had in fact purchased copyright privileges of the cookies and would soon bring these favorite cookies back to the American people.

Well....


THEY ARE BACK!!!!!


THE AMERICAN PUBLIC CAN NOW REST EASY KNOWING THESE COOKIES GRACE THE GROCERY STORE SHELVES ONCE AGAIN!!!


Hubbs-to-be is the greatest man ever. He surprised me last night by bringing home this wonderful treat!! Now you may take notice that the bag looks a little deflated. No, the packaging is still the same. I just have no self-control and ripped open the bag at first site and promptly begin to stuff my face!!!! Hmmm that reminds me I must take measurements for my wedding gown today. Uh-oh!!
Yum Yum Yum Yum

4 comments:

  1. Mandie! Seriously i had no self control. I love them so muc hI ate the entire bag...and not one ounce of guilt...at least nnot today. Ask me tomorrow when i got to put on my COOL jeans!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a bag in my cabinets right now. I bought them for when my nephew visits... and I've eaten most of them myself. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole
    Hahaha come to find out Hubbs-to-be brought me a bag but he had already eaten a bag himself!!

    They are fabulous huh? How old is your nephew?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something Fabulous...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin