Monday, May 11, 2009

Pink Haired Momma celebrated First Mother's Day!!!!

I sure hope that all the mommies out there had a totally fabulous Mother's Day Yesterday!!

This Pink Haired Momma sure did enjoy her first ever Mother's Day. Beautiful Baby DIVA and daddy had my favorite picture of me and Baby DIVA blown up and framed.

Also...the greatest ever..

TWO PACKAGES OF ANDES MINTS ALREADY CHILLED, JUST FOR ME!!!!

I am totally in heaven.
I got to take a bath and soak for as long as I wanted, I worked in the yard without interruption, cooked a lovely meal that I thoroughly enjoyed doing without interruption or the burden of "I have to get dinner on the table" weighing over me.


We went and visited my my Great Grandmother. And Yes, that is Baby DIVA's GREAT GREAT Grandmother.




All in all it was a fabulous Mother's Day!!!




The memory I have banked to share with Baby DIVA when she is all grown up about my first ever Mother's Day as her mom is:




The gigantic smile and giggle she gave me as Hubbs-to-be brought her to me in the bed on Mother's Day morning! I will never forget how bright her eyes were as she looked into my eyes, How big her smile was as she smiled just for me, or how much love and happiness I felt in my heart and radiating through my body and soul at that very moment. I bask in the glory of being the greatest mom ever to Baby DIVA Amelia Grace!!! There is no other feeling that even comes close to the feeling of love I have for this wonderful little being!! Happy Mother's Day my little angel! You make me the happiest Pink Haired Momma in the Universe!!!


What will be the memory from this Mother's Day that you will share with your child many years from now??


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first Mothers Day!
    It's interesting to hear you speak on how your day went.
    Next year and the year after and every year after that, only promise to get better for you as your investment in your family matures. Who knows, God willing, maybe more children to bring you double triple the joy?
    Best wishes as you raise your youngster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Satin Jenni! I know a simple mother's day this year, but a treasury of memories. I loved it. And we do hope to double our joy sometime next year!
    We will probably end up wit htriple joy as I am sure Pink Hair here will have to endure Twins. Murphy's Law.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something Fabulous...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin